Jun 23, 2009

Paper Imagery Designs Blog Roll Contest!



Minnie says HI! And you must enter to win!!! Minnie is Nan's pooch isn't she just so stinking cute. We are babysitting while Nan isn't feeling well. I love Minnie how could you not?


Have your name entered UP TO 6 TIMES!

Paper Imagery Designs is having a contest in honor of the Design Team for their wonderful work and to Thank it's loyal customers.
Stop by each of the designers blogs listed below for your chance to enter, leave a comment and a way to contact you. Without contact information you cannot be notified of your winnings.


Rules:
Here's how to play!
Contest ends July 3rd and winners will be announced in the PID Newsletter. If your not currently receiving our newsletter you may sign up here
There is more than one chance at winning!

First Contest
Leave a comment - Our Design Team has posted giveaways on their blog for you to enter and win a piece of their art. Leave a comment on their blog and contact info to be entered in their drawing.
Blog about it - Blog about the design teams giveaway on your blog or website and link back to PID and/or mention our contest. You must leave a second comment letting them know that you posted it on your blog with a link to you.

Second Contest sponsored by PID:
Place an order at www.paperimagerydesigns.com between now and July 3rd and have
your name entered more times using the chart below and win a huge prize package!

Spend up to $15.00 and have your name entered 1 time
Spend up to $25.00 and have your name entered 2 times
Spend up to $35.00 and have your name entered 3 times
Spend up to $45.00 and have your name entered 4 times
Spend OVER $55.00 and have your name entered 5 times

Prize Package from PID
$75.00 gift package from Paper Imagery Designs which includes collage sheets, German scraps, Ranger products, Original Art from the PID DT, Stamps, Tim Holtz Products and much much more!

Now have fun and let the blog roll begin!!

Blog Roll:
Angie's Art Full Life
Arlene's Altered By Me
Eileen's Art Saves Lives
Carla's Collage Cat
Melissa's Altered Imagination
Linda Cain Friends in Art
Paper Imagery Designs Blog

What is my prize.... I will be adding some art up later today!!

12 comments:

Tammy's Crafting Spot said...

Cant wait to see what you post.. I am pretty sure it will be something nice so please add me to the draw...Love the dog so cute my daughter been asking me for a puppy and nearly ran into the screen to check out your dog lol

Mary-Beth said...

oh it's a surprize!!!! I love surprises!!
Minnie is a cutie!

acelticangel at yahoo dot ca

Dragonlady said...

Hi Mel, I love surprises....so I am going to try to enter all of these while I sit here waiting for my heart surgery on the 30th...

I will be glad when I can get back to the group..
hugs
Brenda

Stacey said...

Great contest . . looking forward to seeing your giveaway :)

Have a great week!

lotsa scrap said...

All the art has been fantastic. Can't wait to see what your surprise is!

Ann said...

sign me right up!!!!!!!!!!I love a surprise!!Finally,after 6 tries over the day,windows internet explorer finally "let me into" your website! Maybe it will finally let me into Miz Carla's also!!

Ann said...

omg..so excited about being able to leave a comment,i forgot to leave my contact info!!!
htttp://www,annsimaginationcreations.blogspot.com

Theresa Grdina said...

I love altered art and can't wait to try my hand at it...I keep looking but am always afraid to "take the plunge"!!!!

Nancy said...

Can't wait to see the art you post melissa! I am very excited about the PID contest - what fun!
nancy

crystal said...

I have been enjoying your sweet blog;) I am looking forward to visiting again!!
Have a Great weekend Mel!!
cyclona66(at)aol(dot)com

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

I love mysteries. Thanks for the chance to win.

Jennifer said...

Thanks for hosting the contest! Please enter me.