Feb 20, 2008

You make my day award!!


Lori from "Altered Art Expressions" and a good artist friend of mine awarded me with the "You Make My Day Award! The rules for the “You Make My Day” award are to re-present it to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blog land. Let them know through email or by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times, and if you do, consider yourself really, really loved. So to pass it on and keep the love going ~ here are 10 of the 100's of blogs that keep me inspired and bring a smile to my face. Check them out when you have a few minutes... perhaps there are some new friends to be made!

I do have a lot of friends in blog land and its so hard to choose just ten! sorry if I missed anyone...

Lori Roberts - Miss those dam road trips!!
Lisa Oceandreamer - for obvious reasons if you were part on the OWOH Project!
Lisa Gifford - I adore her she is such a good friend and her work gives me inspiration
Moon - She is great! Her work is so fun and she always has something nice to say.
Tracey Olsen - If you know her you know why!! She is awesome!!
Corey Moortgat - She gave me the inspiration to think about my work and what I really want to do. Allthou she may not know it.
Mary Ann (two words Mary and Ann) - Check out her blog she is absolutely inspiring and funny!!
Inka - She already got one but she deserves it...
Ursula - Her work on her blog is to die for!
My Hubby who doesn't have a blog!

6 comments:

Lisa S. Oceandreamer said...

Thank you ever so much for this lovely honor Melissa! I am not real good at following rules but I will try. :) It really does my heart good that so many found OWOH to be as I hoped...meeting and mingling, discovering inspiring people, new friends and great blogs. I have SO many blogs yet to get back to and really visit on the list. Soon!
Hugs,
Lisa Oceandreamer
p.s. I will put this on my sidebar now and post about it later- I promise!!

I AM VERY MARY said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored! I'm inspiring! I'm funny!

Moonwillow said...

Wow Mel, this was a nice surprise! I feel honored. I love your blog and try to visit it often too! oxox thank you.

dianeclancy said...

Hi Melissa,

Congrats on this award. I got your email about receiving the cards I sent you - I am so delighted that you love them!! My email to you bounced back ... so I am writing you here.

Stay in touch!

~ Diane Clancy
www.DianeClancy.com/blog
www.YourArtMarketing.com

Inka said...

Your such a sweetie and I am so honored that you would choose me :)

Corey Moortgat said...

Hi Melissa! Thank you so much for the award! It really makes MY day to know that someone thinks so highly of me! It's really high praise to know that I've made someone think differently about how they make art- I hope the work you produce makes you happy!!! :)