Feb 5, 2008

Some Valentines Art !!

I had time to play today! I made a few pieces for Valentines. I love Valentines Day!


This first piece called "Its Valentines Baby" uses an image from Altered Pages


This one also uses and image from Altered Pages named "Saint Valentine".


This one has an image from Inka Stamps "Be My Fairey Valentine".


And last but not least another image from Inka Stamps. Ok this one is not a Valentine but could be!! TFL and comments always welcome!! Let me know which is your favorite!!

5 comments:

Moonwillow said...

They are all georgous Mel! My fav is the last one though but maybe because the little one reminds me of my Maile!

Lori Roberts said...

Oh these are all cute!!!! I like the last two the best. Nice job Mel! I really like the way you did those interlocking hearts. The little boy reminds me of Chistofer!

Inka said...

They are all my favorite! Great job!

Ragamuffin Gal said...

These are SOOoooo beautiful, what a talented artist, do you teach anywhere? Blessings, Katie

daydreamstudios said...

These are all great. I especially like the little girl holding the red tulip in the bottom corner.
Karla

You're invited!!!!

What: A Blog Party

Where: http://daydreamstudios.blogspot.com/2008/02/welcome-to-my-humble-blog.html

When: Now thru next Tuesday

Why: Becuase I made it to 100 posts (wasn't sure I'd make it past 3)

Time: My blog never sleeps, so come when you can.

Who: You of course, bring a friend too.

P.S.: I have a present to give away!