Jan 23, 2008

Wednesday Stamper Challenge Button Fairy!!


Well I finally did it!! I made my first button fairy! This weeks challenge at Wednesday Stamper was to make one! There has been a lot of talk about them and I wanted to do one too. Shes not that bad for my first :p !!

TFL!!!

Collage image from Altered Pages.

O and her name is

Field Saturnwitch

She is a trouble maker.

She lives in fields where wild flowers and poppies grow.

She is only seen in the enchanted moment between sleep and waking.

16 comments:

sondic said...

that is a great trouble maker doll. LOL love it!

Kathy Maximo said...

You are to funny...I love you doll, and I loved the story. How have I missed your blog???

~*~ Patty said...

fun button fairy, this was my first go at one too!

alexjunior said...

oh,die K├Ânigin hinterm Muggelstein...
das sieht fantastisch aus :-)
vlg alex

Femmy said...

She is beautiful!! can't wait to see more of them!!

herminesplace said...

Love it, great colours too.

linnes said...

You did a great job on your first buttondoll!

Silvia said...

Great idea, your button doll looks fab.

Sija said...

Wonderful doll.

Viola said...

Gorgeous doll!!!

paru's_circle said...

shes awesome!!!

peggy gatto said...

Hi, I just got here via your comment on my blog! thanks for looking and I will add your name to the drawing.
Your button fairy is divine!!
peggy g

Barbara said...

She is beautiful

Debby said...

She is lovely!
Debby

VeeBee said...

Beautiful!

Kristin Hubick said...

This is so cute!!!!
~Kristin