Jan 21, 2008

Stamps 4 Sale










































































Ok here are some of my stamps I no longer use or want!! Too many stamps not enough room. LOL!! How can anyone have too many stamps? HA!! No clue! But I just don't use these and they are taking up space where it is needed for new ones! I have labeled each stamp with a
number and the price email me at alterediva@verizon.net with the # you want. I will take it as first come first serve. After payment is received I will take them down, I will also be adding more to this post as some of them come down. So keep checking back or subscribe to my feed on the left hand side to find more.

These are all on wood blocks and will send them in either a flat rate box which is Flat Rate Priority Mail ($8.95) 2 - 3 business days if you have enough to fill it. Or they will go in a Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope which is Priority Mail ($4.60) 2 - 3 business days. I accept paypal!!

International are welcome according to the www.usps.com the flat rate envelope is
International Priority Mail ($9 to Canada and Mexico- $11 to all other countries, 4 lb weight limit applies) and the flat rate box is International Priority Mail ($23 to Canada and Mexico- $37 to all other countries, 20 lb weight limit applies).

After I get rid of these and the ink pads I will post up the unmounted stamps mostly photo and more wood block.

Dont forget to make an offer and I will jam thme in a box to ship.

EDIT: for got to add after I get your email with what you want I will send you the paypal info!


SOLD

No comments: