Jan 21, 2008

Some unmounted stamps 4 sale






















SOLD







These are all from Buzz N Bloom the men are a little bit photo stamps but not true. If you know photo stamps you know what I am talking about. They do stamp very well but do not have the little tiny specks like true photo stamps have. These are all unmounted but do have foam on the backs. Most of them have NOT been used at all. Prices are as marked and shipping is the same as my previous posts. If you have already bought other items I will add them to your package and no you won't have to pay shipping twice. Please see my previous posts for shipping prices. Email me with at alterediva@verizon.net with the number of the stamps you want and I will send you the paypal info. First come first serve!! Thanks for making room in my art room!! :)

No comments: