Jan 23, 2008

Mixed Media Monday Challenge Childhood


After all I have been doing going through all my stamps and stuff I decided I needed a break to go create!

This weeks challenge at Mixed Media Monday was to create using the theme Childhood. Its a 4x4 and the first time I made something this size.

I decided to try a new technique with it. So I did the packing tape transfer. Not sure I am going to do that again. I just don't like the way the image looks. Maybe practice makes perfect? The collage image is from Altered Pages!
TFL!!!!

Comments welcome.....

6 comments:

mixedmediamonday said...

Lovely, Melissa! Thanks for participating on Mixed Media Monday. Diane

paru's_circle said...

its lovely, Melissa.. theres a bit of mystery in this piece i think the affect is awesome!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is gorgeous. Fabulous creation.

Alexas Art Blog said...

wow really beautiful.
i love it !!

barnie said...

It's a wonderful 4x4. Love it.

Shelly McC said...

This is gorgeous!!