Jan 20, 2008

Ink Pads 4 Sale

SOLD OUT for now!!!


I have a ton of like new ink pads for sale. I am going to sell them for $1.00 a pad. I have memories, memories pigment, memories chalk, kaleidacolors, brilliance and archivial ink. These ink pads have hardly been used, some of them are brand new still sealed i will label those for you to see.

I will sell them each for $1.00 an ink pad plus shipping. I will put them in a Priority Mail® Flat Rate Envelope which is 2-3 Day Service Standard at $4.60. International unknown what the price would be but you are welcome, I will package them up and take to po and let you know. I feel these may be better for the beginner stamper or maybe not. But they are used gently very gently. I do take care of my ink pads very well. The outside may be a bit inky but the inside is not.

Click on the images for a larger view.

If I cant sell them within a week I will giveaway whats left for the shipping fee. International are welcome but I cannot say what the price of shipping will be, I will be able to tell you after I find out from the post office.

Please email me at alterediva@verizon.net with the colors you would like and I will give you the paypal info. As soon as payment is received I will mark them as sold. Any questions please feel free to ask!!

I am open to deals make an offer and I'll jam a bunch of them in an envie...

I will also be putting up for sale A LOT of stamps ranging from photo to cutesy!! Watch for that. Subscribe to my feed so you don't miss it!!

No comments: