Jan 1, 2008

About Me

My name is Melissa Huber I am 28 for 3 yrs now. I am an LPN who now stays at home to care for our four children, married to Bill for 5 years and I live in Springville, NY. In my spare time I am a self taught Mixed Media Artist that dabbles in all sorts of mediums and paper arts. I have been doing crafts my entire life. I started working with paper arts about 6 years ago to make a scrapbook of my wedding. To this day it is still not complete, but still in the works! I found myself wandering out of scrap booking and into all sorts of mediums ranging from inks to paints to collage to altered arts. All of my work uses scrapbook material altered and or hybrid that I create myself. I love to create my own embellishments with photo shop and print them out for my work. My style is unique, a touch of vintage, mixed with bright colors. I love fairies and find myself adding wings, crowns and flowers to a lot of my work.

I now own my own business Paper Imagery Designs and it is great!!

I have been on several design teams including The Krafty Lady, SSReflections (scroll to my name under stamping team), Buzz N Bloom, Stampers Mall, and Altered Pages. I have written reviews for Fiskars and articles for Hearts In Touch. My current work can be seen on my blog http://alterediva.blogspot.com/. An easier way to find my past design team artwork is on my blog on the right hand side labeled “past design teams”.

No comments: