Jan 17, 2008

4 Challenges in one!!




Lets see where to begin!

Mixed Media Mondays Challenge is Whimsical this week. When I hear whimsical I think fairies!

Created ByHand Challenge this week is to use distress inks on your art. The words are stamped in black soot.

Inspire Me Thursdays Challenge this week is to work in your comfort zone. I love to do fairies!!

Theme Thursdays Challenge this week is to have a stamped background. My backgrounds are card stock with designs stamped all over it.

I used collage images from Altered Pages for all my ATCs.

11 comments:

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow wow wow, they are really stunning. Fantastic work. Love it.

Kelly said...

great ATCs!

Dawn said...

How's a girl supposed to choose a favourite? simple, she can't they are all fabulous. Thanks for sharing x

Lori Roberts said...

Cute Mel!!!

Paula said...

Great set of ATC's.

Rosie said...

These are brilliant - I can't believe you managed 4 challenges in 1!! LOve your fairies :D

Tania said...

Love the colors and the background!

purplepaint said...

Melissa - hey lady! Thanks for visiting my blog. The itty bitties are 3" by 3". :) Marva

Silvia said...

Wonderful ATCs, love them all.

Kathy Maximo said...

Hi Melissa,
I LOVE dream!!!!
She is adorable.

laurel said...

Your fairies are beautiful!