Dec 7, 2007

Tim Holtz Day 7


Tim Holtz and his embossing powder! He sure does use this a lot! I wonder if his floor is as gritty as mine from spilling it? Anyway Day 7 of tags he used a lot of embossing powder.

This one was fun and easy to do. I used the shabby shutters on the background and then ep with vintage photo on top. I looks so awesome! I used the NOEL stamp I have with different colors stamped on it! My corner piece I embossed with some gold embossing powder. So easy for this one!

For the seventh tag of Christmas,
My T!m he made for me
Distressed embossed technique,
Shimmered perfect pearls,
Five great techniques,
Custom stamp tip,
Multi embossed Santa,
One Blue snowman,
And a distressed crackled Santa.

1 comment:

Moonwillow said...

This is my fav of all your tags but they are all great! You should let more people know about your blog.