Dec 3, 2007

Tim Holtz Day 3


Yet another wonderful tag by Tim Holtz in his 12 Days of Xmas!! Day 2 is using different colors of embossing powder on one image! Here is my version!

I colored the background with peeled paint and fired brick. Stamped the image in embossing powder and sprinkled two differents reds a white and gold and black. I think he looks kool! I then used some graffiti epoxy stickers and a couple buttons for embellishments. Voila another tag Tim style! TFL!!

For the third tag of Christmas,
My T!m he made for me
Multi embossed Santa,
One Blue snowman,
And a distressed crackled Santa.

2 comments:

Jo Anne Owens said...

Hi! I really like these tags..thanks for sharing them!

By the way, I have had people visiting my blog from yours so we must be linked somehow...thank you!

Lori Roberts said...

I think you did a wonderful job in trying to recreate his tags!!! You were very creative in using different materials. I like that Santa!