Nov 13, 2007

Created Byhand Alcohol Inks Challenge


Alcohol Inks are NOT my favorite medium!! but still luv em


Alcohol Inks are NOT my favorite medium!! I just can't seem to get them to look right. They always seem to look like a blob of color. But I love them! The background is alcohol ink dabbed on with some gold pen. I covered it up as much or as little as I could with other inks and paints to make it look not so much like blob! So heres my entry for Created Byhand Alcohol Ink Challenge. TFL!!





12 comments:

Kelly said...

wonderful art!

Alexas Art Blog said...

beautiful colors.

Ilonka said...

simply wonderful!

Lori Roberts said...

WOW!!! This is awesome! Nice work Mel!!

Sandy said...

Wow wonderful. Love it.

Audrey said...

Beautiful! You can be proud, I love all the colors and the stamps and the image you used!

Zuzu's Blog said...

Oh WOW!!!!!!
I love this.Its fantastic

Jeanie said...

This is so awesome!

Rosie said...

Gorgeous colours - I love it!

Silvia said...

Fantastic, love the colours. I can't believe, that this AAIs are not your favorite medium ;-)

Cathy said...

Well I think it came out just great! Love the bright colors.

alcoholinky said...

love this - it's such a wonderful mish mash of colour (and that's meant in a nice way!!)