Jan 31, 2007

Haven't been on here in awhile!!

I haven't been using my blog in a LONG time!! Not enough time in a day or just didn't feel like it. Haven't been doing a lot of Art either, not sure which one it is. Well I have decided to get cracking and upload some work I have done, and start doing more!!

The one major reason why I haven't had much time is because of her......





Maria Ann born November 18, 2006 6lbs 10 oz....

Shes our fourth and has certainly taken up a lot of my time. But WELL worth it!!!


4 comments:

primdollie said...

Oh she is beautiful and with her and 3 others I am sure your hands are full but sure glad that it's a good reason and also happy to see you have gotten some art done and wonderful pieces too!!! Hugs Linda

Kristy C said...

She is so beautiful!! Congratulations!

Jo Capper-Sandon said...

Happy first birthday for tomorrow Maria Ann...how time flies.

Altered Diva said...

Thanks so much! Yes time has flown by quickly!!